Counted amongst foremost entities of this domain, we are indulged in offering a wide range of Pressure Vessels. The provided vessels are specifically designed as a closed container to hold all kinds of liquids and gases at the pressure different from atmospheric pressures. These vessels are manufactured with high level of precision using supreme quality metal alloys and contemporary techniques. Available in various designs, finishes and capacities to fulfill the specific demands of clients, we offer these Pressure Vessels at pocket friendly prices.
We stand for catering all of your Pressure Vessels needs. These are the containers, which are designed to hold liquids or gases at a pressure considerably contrasting from the ambient pressure. We use well-informed CAD tools to insure our products so as to conform to the agitation, heat transfer and hygienic demands of all individual usages. We employ optimal quality materials to fabricate these products. Different automation technologies insure precise as well as repeatable presentation of these products in almost all designs. These products are properly constructed and examined in accordance with the most rigorous regulations. These Pressure Vessels can theoretically of any shape, but configurations made of cylinder, sphere and cone sections are commonly employed.
Key Points of Pressure Vessels:
- A big stock list of portable general purpose and hygienic pressure vessels accessible for proximate shipment.
- By adding the full chad stainless steel jackets as well as bottom heads to the APC pressure vessels the heat flow in the sections can be increased to boost the custom-made vessel's quality to transfer heat.
- Available in assorted volumes and diameters, Specific tank sizes, accommodations, polishes and accessories are also available.
- Paint coating and chloride-free insulation assist to eliminate stress cracking and corrosion of these vessels.
- Robust construction
- Resistant to corrosion
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pressure: 1.6MPap<10.0MPa
- Color : white